Animator by day, everything else by night.
Sheridan Animation Grad of 2010.
Currently based in Hamilton, Canada.
For friendly inquiries, please contact me via email at:
Ribbon steps (sort of)
1. Rough in red. I draw better roughs in red than any other colour.
2. Line art with textured brush
3. ‘Mask’ the colour area so I won’t have to waste time trying to stay within the lines.
4. Flat colours.
5. Shadow layer. (Purple colour on multiply with opacity of 30% or so)
6. Extras. Light gradient on skin, prosthetic leg details, etc.
7. Coloured the line.
8. Final touches. Subtle colour balance adjustment layer, blue exclusion layer at 3% opacity, and signature.